Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Treasured Tuesday

I'm relearning that making treasuries on Etsy is fun!  Today I finished up a new one called Rainbow Color Explosion, featuring of course lots of bright colors.  There are some really wonderful items and great sellers that I picked out.  Windy's Designs is a great person who has been quite inspiring to me recently.  Kenyon Organics is based in the Salt Lake valley and has seeds for some of the most gorgeous vegetables you have ever seen!  And Bubbles and Bugs  has been unfailingly supportive of me since we first met - and that's beside the point that she makes adorable shirts.

'Rainbow Color Explosion!' by lanmom

Tons of bright colors that made me smile!


Blue Vintage Glass Pend...
$25.00

Pink Flowers Photo Peac...
$18.00

Hot Pink Pendant, Dichr...
$39.00

50 Vintage Beads Purple...
$7.20

Aceo Abstract Painting ...
$8.00

Crochet Beanie Hat Acry...
$7.00

Sterling Silver Bullsey...
$75.00

Cucumber Melon Sugar Sc...
$3.95

Spiral Sun Hand Dyed Si...
$34.00

60s Vintage Coat Bold A...
$55.00

Organic Heirloom Purple...
$2.50

24 gauge Silvered Lemon...
$10.00

50 Passionate Love - F...
$4.00

Rainbow Dr Seuss Words ...
$18.00

Custom Order Blue Moon ...
$25.00

Mabon (Autumnal Equinox...
$20.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


Everyone in this treasury has a story for me, but if I told them all I would be here all night writing - and be too long to read too!  But mostly it's tons of bright colors that make me smile.

1 comment: