Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Treasured Tuesday - I'm Blue

Yeah, I have been having kind of a rough day. Like, I seriously need a hug!

So I gave myself one. I figured that if blue hearts didn't cover how I have felt, nothing did. And the best part? I made myself feel better while I was at it.

It's so fun to find something very traditional for two weeks before Valentine's day, but with a stand-out twist. And these hearts really stand out! I love them all but the belt buckle by Buckles and Blessings is something else.

Here's my latest Etsy treasury!

'My heart is blue' by lanmom

It's the season for hearts, but I wanted something a little different. So here it is - blue hearts!


Lapis Necklace Blue Gem...
$47.00

Love Potion Bottle, Sur...
$18.00

Blue Mosaic Magnet Cera...
$12.00

True Blue Heart giclee ...
$15.00

Corning Ware Blue Heart...
$29.99

Heart- Quick, Chic & E...
$5.00

For the Love of Green H...
$17.95

Blue Heart Buckle
$65.00

Dichroic Heart Fused Gl...
$24.00

Blue Heart Altered Alto...
$8.75

Sapphire blue Swarovski...
$26.00

Baby Onesie Tie Dye Blu...
$12.00

blue heart dish - 3 3/4...
$10.00

Peace Leather Heart Nec...
$54.00

Blue Heart trinket box ...
$12.50

Fused Dichroic Glass Pe...
$92.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.


Hope you're not feeling blue too, but if you are hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment