Thursday, May 19, 2011

Time to get started...

Well, I have been playing around with my blog layout for days now, getting it to look mostly like I want.  It's still definitely a work in progress, but close enough now that I can't really use that as a delay tactic any more for the hard part - actually blogging!  So I guess a good place to start would be to introduce myself...

Hi!  I'm Nona.  I live in beautiful Bountiful, Utah with my wonderful husband of 23 years, Jim, and our sons Walker and Randall.  I love all things creative, even the ones I can't do - yet!  As my profile says, when introducing myself to a group of people one time, I was asked to name my hobbies - tell then what I do.  I promptly informed then that it would be quicker to tell them what I DON'T do!  Rather than try to list everything I'll be talking about, I'll just talk about it when the time comes.

Thanks for checking this out.  I'll be posting actual interesting stuff soon, I promise! :D  In the meantime if you're interested, you could check out my Etsy shop,  my artfire shop, or my facebook page.  Hope to see you back here soon! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment