Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We're Back!

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a fantastic Independence Day weekend.  We went on a river running trip down the Green River.  It was great fun, but we're all glad to be back home again.  I'll upload photos and post stories in the next few days!

In the meantime, etsy seller NativeSky did a very nice feature on my shop in her Surviving the Etsy Madness blog.  It's a great blog with, of course, a great feature.  Check it out!

I was also pleasantly surprised to come home to find that a couple of my Stars & Stripes bead crochet bracelets were featured in several patriotic treasuries over the weekend.  There's The Spirit RemainsFrom France to AmericaBaby You're a Firework!, and Land Of The Free.  There's some very nice items there, definitely worth taking a look at.

All in all a very nice week.  I can't wait to tell you more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment