Sunday, March 11, 2012

Treasury Time!

Spring has sprung, and I'm starting to get busy outside! That's a good thing, except I'm now neglecting my inside stuff - like my blog! I am squeezing in a little time today, though!

One of the nicest things about spring is seeing the first flowers come up. In the past few days my crocus have started showing off!
 
They definitely are a welcome sight!  The pretty little flowers almost seem to glow in the morning sunlight.

And speaking of glowing, I made a new treasury!  The light of these flowers inspired me to look for treasures that seem to have their own light too.

'A Fire Within' by lanmom

All these lovely treasures seem to glow with their own light!


Natural Agate tear drop...
$9.00

Handmade Artisan Double...
$71.00

Ceramic Mosaic Single S...
$24.00

black beads and sequins...
$55.00

Confetti Cabochon Ring ...
$30.00

Metal Candle Holder - W...
$95.00

Copper Swirl Earrings
$10.00

Copper & Leather Statem...
$57.00

Embroidery Hoop French ...
$50.00

Vintage Candle Holder -...
$10.00

Mookiate Mook Jasper Ge...
$25.00

Neon Yellow and Blue Co...
$34.00

Wire Wrapped Ring - To ...
$11.00

Granny Smith Chalcedony...
$15.00

Authentic Sea Glass: Br...
$7.00

Silver and Gold digital...
$5.00

Hope your day is filled with its own special light and whatever makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment